Christian Malloy transferring back?

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully not on scholarship - I would rather see those used on new recruits, new transfers that can meaningfully contribute, or walkons that actually stuck it out here their whole time, not a guy who bailed on us previously and has made minimal contributions at both schools.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Interesting (IF true). IIRC, this player is the one whose father posted here on a regular (but not frequent) basis with disparaging comments about the staff and situation at GT. Given his posts I would be highly skeptical about this rumor. Or perhaps the father and son had differing points of view. Or, I am completely erroneous in my recollection of the facts. Any of these are possible.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Interesting (IF true). IIRC, this player is the one whose father posted here on a regular (but not frequent) basis with disparaging comments about the staff and situation at GT. Given his posts I would be highly skeptical about this rumor. Or perhaps the father and son had differing points of view. Or, I am completely erroneous in my recollection of the facts. Any of these are possible.
I remember that being Kirvonte Benson and father.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
If Christian comes back and plays it will be a plus. Our RB room is decimated and he played regularly for Coastal, though he didn't start. I know I was not pleased when he left; he has plenty of talent and a real burst of speed. As in:

But I also doubt that the story is true.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
If Christian comes back and plays it will be a plus. Our RB room is decimated and he played regularly for Coastal, though he didn't start. I know I was not pleased when he left; he has plenty of talent and a real burst of speed. As in:

Smith, Griffin, Hall and Martin already on campus says the rb room is not decimated.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Smith, Griffin, Hall and Martin already on campus says the rb room is not decimated.
Well … provided that one of them provides consistent running up to either/or Gibbs or Mason, yes.

I think Smith will do just fine and Griffin might beat him out too. But another body would be handy. Especially one as fast and as good in the trash as Malloy. But, like I said, I doubt this is going to happen.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos

That's some good HS film.