Chat Room is open for ?'s

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I will be back on the chat around 2:30 tomorrow, i will answer any questions left from tonight or if you can't make it tomorrow feel free to post them in the chat anytime before 2:30 tomorrow.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Feel free to stop and ask a ? Or two.

Since signing day there have been several announcements about new Tech Football Walk-ons and Transfers-in. Is there a complete list, including when they are eligible to play (or likely to redshirt)?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Since signing day there have been several announcements about new Tech Football Walk-ons and Transfers-in. Is there a complete list, including when they are eligible to play (or likely to redshirt)?

A complete list will be official when a new GT roster is released...all walk ons are eligible immediately.

The only transfer ins are Justin Bryan who is eligible now and Eason Fromayan who is applying for a wavier.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
A complete list will be official when a new GT roster is released...all walk ons are eligible immediately.

The only transfer ins are Justin Bryan who is eligible now and Eason Fromayan who is applying for a wavier.

Thanks. I will be watching for the roster update. Looks like we have picked up some help. Good news!