Charles Kelly to Tennessee

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
You just described the Alabama coaching staff atmosphere.

I don't know about Mays, in the sense of contributions at Georgia. I was struck that he kept everybody waiting on his signing until the 20th, when Clemson swooped down into OSU territory and picked off that consensus best OT in the country from right next door. Early that afternoon Mays took Georgia rather than compete at Clemson, though Clemson was still plugging.
I think Jeremy Pruitt will get Tennessee back to winning 9-10 games a season and the UT fans will love him for that for as long as he stays at Tennessee;) If he has Tennessee winning 9-10 games a season I think he will wind up replacing Nick Saban at Alabama.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I think Jeremy Pruitt will get Tennessee back to winning 9-10 games a season and the UT fans will love him for that for as long as he stays at Tennessee;) If he has Tennessee winning 9-10 games a season I think he will wind up replacing Nick Saban at Alabama.
The guy following Saban won't need a shrink. He will be a masochist, pure and simple. Mike Dubose, who had Swinney on his staff there before a wholesale shakeup, learned that and last I saw was coaching his old HS team in Opp, Alabama. Of course, there is always one guy ...

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The guy following Saban won't need a shrink. He will be a masochist, pure and simple. Mike Dubose, who had Swinney on his staff there before a wholesale shakeup, learned that and last I saw was coaching his old HS team in Opp, Alabama. Of course, there is always one guy ...
Jeremy Pruitt going to Alabama would be like Ray Perkins going to Alabama in 1983. He would win but he wouldn't win nearly as much as the Bammer fans would want.