1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Champion is cool again ...

Discussion in 'College & Pro Sports' started by GTRambler, Apr 16, 2019.

1. GTRambler

GTRambler Helluva Engineer

2. lauraee

lauraee Helluva Engineer

3. kg01

kg01 Get-Bak! Coach Featured Member

Heh. That'd be soooo GT.

Finally leave the 'R' and it becomes cool again.

Finally get to adidas and the FBI comes a-callin'.

SMDH

Milwaukee and lauraee like this.
  4. travgt01

travgt01 Helluva Engineer

The article even says it's had a resurgence. They'll probably end up signing Zion knowing our luck.

lauraee likes this.
  5. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

Notably missing was any discussion about market share. Champion & Russell are having a resurgence because there’s people newly employed without a lot of money buying their gear because it’s inexpensive. They’re not displacing Nike, Addidas or even a threat to Under Armor.

6. sidewalkGTfan

sidewalkGTfan Helluva Engineer

I've bought a handful of their clothing items at Target over the last year or so, such as workout attire and even a zip up hoodie.

7. Milwaukee

Milwaukee Helluva Engineer

Champion is huge in the urban market right now especially. Their hoodies have always been great, but this new crap they're putting out with the large C is just for 17yr old crips and female IG "models".

8. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

I love the hell out of champion gear. I have 3 GT embroidered hoodies and a I bought some plain champion hoodies. They’re hands down the best ones I own. As far as Crips rocking the big C I can say that’s true here in Flint. Went to check on a property while wearing a blue one with the C and a couple kids start asking “Who you with Cuz”.....