Chad Clay?

I remember when he was being recruited and Tech didn't seem to really be in the mix that the sentiment was why does Tech have such a hard time with legacies? Hind sight being 20/20, I'm glad Tech didn't win for this young man's services. Getting kicked off the ball lickers fuseball team is tough chore to accomplish.

I remember when he was being recruited and Tech didn't seem to really be in the mix that the sentiment was why does Tech have such a hard time with legacies? Hind sight being 20/20, I'm glad Tech didn't win for this young man's services. Getting kicked off the ball lickers fuseball team is tough chore to accomplish.
Just an opinion, but having gone to Tech myself, I believe the fathers of these legacies know full well how Georgia Tech is not for everyone. Tech can be a miserable place if you just don't want to be there. It can be a miserable place even if you were like me and wanted to go there from when I was in kindergarten.

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Just an opinion, but having gone to Tech myself, I believe the fathers of these legacies know full well how Georgia Tech is not for everyone. Tech can be a miserable place if you just don't want to be there. It can be a miserable place even if you were like me and wanted to go there from when I was in kindergarten.
Plus a lot of schools have trouble with legacies. Peyton Manning to Tennessee is a prime example. Heck, thank goodness the dwags have trouble too or else we wouldn't have Will Bryan.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Or wouldn'tve had Morgan Burnett.
True, but he was a brother legacy there which is a bit different. We don't always do well on that front, though (at least in recent years we lost out on younger Cross and Shaw bros, and I think there was another big one I'm forgetting too).