CGC Radio Show

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Not to further derail the thread (I know too late) but if I connect some dots on the point NE Stinger is bringing up I'd agree it seems lazy to just chalk it up to "government"/"bureaucracy" because that is not something unique to GT. We're competing entirely with other entities who have to deal with the same/similar bureaucratic challenges and many are not tripping over themselves in the same ways that GT seems to. At that point I'd point to leadership but don't know enough about it to say much more. Certainly interested if others have actual insight.

Anyways, glad to hear it sounds like coach is understanding he needs 6 wins and not laughing off bowl expectations. Excited to see a revamped offense Monday night.
Totally missing the point of what I said, but that's fine. It's not lazy to use a stereotype as an attribution that almost everyone understands. Everyone understands what is meant by "going postal;" does that mean it's lazy to use that expression? No. The discussion evolved past GT, in specific, when @Northeast Stinger feigned confusion over how the expression was relevant to the discussion. I understand that people may take offense to some stereotypical expressions, but "government mentality" is not limited to governments. Maybe a better expression would have been "institutional mentality" but everyone understood what the font was saying.