Cgc on the radio shortly

bishopbee

Jolly Good Fellow
Good interview.

Chuck "boxed out" Kincaid and kept him from asking his usual troll questions.
CGC basically went through the same points he made in his presser earlier today

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
I thought Kincaide took another shot at CPJ by asking CGC if he won't back down from recruiting against uGA like the previous coach. I thought CGC handled it very diplomatically by saying he is looking for the best football players wherever they are since we are a global brand. CGC then pointed out the recent signee from Belgium as an example.

Kincaide obviously won't get over the response CPJ gave him in a previous interview about speaking slowly so he could understand.

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Interesting. I was thinking while watching the press conference that I was going to have to get used to a coach speaking. Not just answering yes or no. I much prefer the new style.

I thoroughly enjoy hearing someone being open and speaking more than one word sentences as well! Definitely prefer his style. But I'm referring to coach speak. Otherwise known as dodging questions. Take Kellys question regarding remaining spots for example.

Milwaukee

Banned
I thoroughly enjoy hearing someone being open and speaking more than one word sentences as well! Definitely prefer his style. But I'm referring to coach speak. Otherwise known as dodging questions. Take Kellys question regarding remaining spots for example.

He's not allowed to discuss any recruits by name right now is he? Not even one syllable as far as I understand.

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow

He would be smart to dodge those questions right now. But I guess you could rather him just say "I'm not going to talk about that."

Formerly, elsewhere "GTjay"

bishopbee

Jolly Good Fellow
CGC is very disciplined and consistent with his messaging. He has a vision for the program and understands that recruits are plugged in to all forms of media and he weighs his words and imaging carefully and accordingly. This is a way of recruiting, even during the dead period

He's not allowed to discuss any recruits by name right now is he? Not even one syllable as far as I understand.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I’ve heard it in NYC, Boston, and around the south. Where is it smarter than it is here? How is it worse than Paul Feinbaum?

I’m not claiming the locals are insightful; just that it’s no better elsewhere

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
In terms of knowing the local teams I've never heard a city know less about most of the teams in the city than ATL sports radio.