CGC at Super Bowl LIII pic

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Is this current football game the type of NFL offense we can look forward to on the Flats next season? Yawn OMG. At least we have a good punter like NFL like offenses need.

Yeah, last time we played in MBS we had 700 yards of O - and lost the freaking game.

Would rather have that and lose than to win the championship.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I hear ya. And I’m glad those numbers are in our favor. But the mutts have been extremely close to winning their second lately.

Oh we're counting 'close' now, Whiskey?

In that case, I was in the same room as Beyonce this one time. Should I start telling folks I took that to pound-town?

No, I shouldn't.

The dogs don't credit for sh*t til' they actually do sh*t.

#ItsAlwaysHateWeek

Deleted member 2897

Oh we're counting 'close' now, Whiskey?

In that case, I was in the same room as Beyonce this one time. Should I start telling folks I took that to pound-town?

No, I shouldn't.

The dogs don't credit for sh*t til' they actually do sh*t.

#ItsAlwaysHateWeek

We've had quite a few undefeated seasons where we simply didn't get enough votes to be National Champions. Now that's actually close.

The dwags lost 3x this year. Last year was close, but close only matters with farts and horseshoes as they say.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We've had quite a few undefeated seasons where we simply didn't get enough votes to be National Champions. Now that's actually close.

The dwags lost 3x this year. Last year was close, but close only matters with farts and horseshoes as they say.

Mmhmm ... but do I get credit for Beyonce or nah? :smuggrin:

Heh, whiskey's gonna yell at me now.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Is this current football game the type of NFL offense we can look forward to on the Flats next season? Yawn OMG. At least we have a good punter like NFL like offenses need.

As opposed to the high powered, non-stop offensive production we had against Duke, Pitt, Clemson, ugag and Minnesota? Defensive games aren't the worst thing, anyway

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
No, because that's creepy. Don't be that creepy dude, KG.

I'm thinking that ship's probably sailed, depending on who you ask.
:cigar:

Also, on the game itself, I think we all know why the Rams lost. No 'get-bak!' coach. :yawn:

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Man, Wade Phillips is darn good DC. The Rams get a lot of pub for their offense, but NE with legendary Tom Brady is almost as good.

Rams ranked #3 this season in points per drive (2.79). Patriots came in at 7th with 2.32. Wade Phillips and the Rams defense held NE to 13 points all game. If the Rams were half as good on offense as they were all season they would have won. Credit to Bellichek making the Rams look like they didn't know what offensive football was.

And how about our boy Shaq Mason?! Pretty much wiped Aaron Donald out of the game when Donald went to his side of the OL. Donald got Mason quite a few times in their matchup in college, but on the biggest stage in football, Mason proved why he's considered the top rated OG int he League. Shaq keeps improving every year.