CFP - Who's in?

Which four teams do you expect to see in the CFP?

• Alabama

• Clemson

• Georgia

• Michigan

• Ohio State

• TCU

• Tennessee

• USC

• Other

• GT

Results are only viewable after voting.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm going out on a limb. uGag may make it up 28-7 over LSU in 2nd qtr.

LSU making us look better.

But last one in CFP will be destroyed by uGag. I think that's TCU given only one close loss all year.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I'm interested (I'm watching it, after all), but I certainly don't care.

You know you care...

Season 5 Hug GIF by Showtime

EE95_curse EMAG!

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm interested (I'm watching it, after all), but I certainly don't care.
I am only interested due to having a couple of Dynasty Fantasy Football teams. I won't watch a second of any of the playoff games. I have no interest if the Yellow Jackets, Steelers, Reds, Celtics or Penguins aren't playing in the playoffs/championships. I don't watch "other" teams. I WILL watch lots of highlights of fantasy rookies before the draft, kind of like a scout/recruiter, but don't give a rats butt who wins games in CFP.

I did used to root for the AFC in the super bowl and NL in the World Series, but with MLB going interleague, that is now boring too.

I hope GT and CBK give me a reason to even watch a minute of the UGA-GT game next year.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
TCU is a joke, they do not have a chance. Bama would be 14 point favorites over them on a neutral field. Just put the 4 best teams in the playoffs. Thankfully, this will be a moot point in a couple of years.
Remind we what teams Bama beat this year? Decent Texas team and an overrated Ole Miss. If they didn't have the name "Alabama" no one would be talking about them. It's a complete joke.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Remind we what teams Bama beat this year? Decent Texas team and an overrated Ole Miss. If they didn't have the name "Alabama" no one would be talking about them. It's a complete joke.
Saban gives them a solid chance to beat anyone imo, TCU is cannon fodder in the playoffs just like Cincy last year. Does it give you a warm and fuzzy to see them in there or would you like to see teams that actually have a chance to beat uga!

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
Saban game plans and gets his team ready for bowl/playoff/championship games as well or better than anyone in the business. They definitely have a better chance than TCU.