#1 Alabama (10-0)
#2 Notre Dame (10-0)
#3 Clemson (9-1)
#4 Ohio State (5-0) [kinda funny to look at]
#5 Texas A&M (7-1) [closer to 6 than 11 games]
#6 Florida (8-2) [will drop after loss to LSU]
#7 Iowa State (8-2)
#8 Cincinnati (8-0)

Florida's loss tonight is "interesting"... if they beat Alabama... are they in & Alabama out? ...assuming Clemson (#3) & OSU (#4) are conference champs?

What about Iowa State as B12 champs?

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
The Florida loss was interesting. They stopped LSU and would have gotten the ball with two minutes and a chance to win, except a Florida player got a dumb unsportsmanlike penalty.

I don't think a two kids team will be selected. Alabama is in whether they win or lose. ND is in whether they win or lose. (Excepting horrible losses by either). Clemson is in with a win. Ohio State is in with a win. If one of those win, then TA&M is in. If both lose then the fourth pick will be real interesting.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
The Florida loss was interesting. They stopped LSU and would have gotten the ball with two minutes and a chance to win, except a Florida player got a dumb unsportsmanlike penalty.

I don't think a two kids team will be selected. Alabama is in whether they win or lose. ND is in whether they win or lose. (Excepting horrible losses by either). Clemson is in with a win. Ohio State is in with a win. If one of those win, then TA&M is in. If both lose then the fourth pick will be real interesting.
We'll see on Tuesday... but Florida losing hurts A&M. Don't sleep on Iowa St. They win the B12 & I think they jump A&M.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer

My post should have said two loss instead of two kids. I typed it on my phone, so auto-correct must have "fixed" bad typing.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I realize ND and by extension Coach Kelly seems to be a bit of a lightning rod in these forums at times... but I REALLY REALLY like what he's saying here.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I realize ND and by extension Coach Kelly seems to be a bit of a lightning rod in these forums at times... but I REALLY REALLY like what he's saying here.

I agree.....even if nobody else is allowed in the stadium, the families should be there. Plenty of room to spead them out if necessary.