Celebration in locker room

dcyellowjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
43:20 in. You can see it in both but can here it better and see JT's reaction better in the sky cam view. Also can see how wide open Bostic was on that play. Wonder if JT hits him in the future, with more understanding/confidence/ maturity within the system.
Waller was the first read, and he had the CB covering him torched. JT made the right throw. The only reason Waller looked less open than BJ was that the CB grabbed Waller's jersey at the 25 (after JT had begun his throw) and hung on all the way to the endzone.

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
Did any of y'all watch the sky cam view hear the LB ,#50 I think, screaming something like "come at me, come at me" then JT throws a TD to Waller? He was frustrated as hell before the play and you know he was after that.

I love the skycam. The perspective is more fun from an X and O standpoint, and it gives you a more raw viewing of the game by being able to hear players and without commentary. I particularly enjoyed watching Mississippi State's defense get so frustrated by our O running all over them.