Celebration in locker room

LibertyTurns

Banned
A these guys are ACHING for another fight!
If you just got done repeatedly kicking a vaunted "SEC West" team in the nuts for 3 solid hours, wouldn't you want to get back out there? It's one thing beating a team. It's another thing when you've completely demoralized them. Second SEC Team in a row that threw in the towel at the end of the game against this gritty bunch. I could hear the cries of "No Mas" clear up where I was sitting even over the lamentations of their women.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
Did any of y'all watch the sky cam view hear the LB ,#50 I think, screaming something like "come at me, come at me" then JT throws a TD to Waller? He was frustrated as hell before the play and you know he was after that.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Did any of y'all watch the sky cam view hear the LB ,#50 I think, screaming something like "come at me, come at me" then JT throws a TD to Waller? He was frustrated as hell before the play and you know he was after that.

Yes I noticed. I didn't watch the sky cam view yet but I definitely saw him beating his chest with his right hand. I wondered if he was taking blame for the previous play or taunting. I guess I know.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I didn't see this.. anyone have a vine? Seems like a good opportunity for one! :) if not what time did it happen at in the game so I can find it please?

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
I didn't see this.. anyone have a vine? Seems like a good opportunity for one! :) if not what time did it happen at in the game so I can find it please?
43:20 in. You can see it in both but can here it better and see JT's reaction better in the sky cam view. Also can see how wide open Bostic was on that play. Wonder if JT hits him in the future, with more understanding/confidence/ maturity within the system.