CBK!!

NW GA JACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
This is not a jab at anyone in particular, just my opinion, although it is a strong opinion. Brent Key is the coach at GT, I don’t give a crap what any other coach at any other school is doing, who we interviewed or didn’t interview, Brent Key is our coach! I question some things , and cuss at some things, but Brent Key is our coach! He loves GT with all his heart, and it is obvious. The program has made great strides in 1 full year, get behind the man , and quit worrying about all these other coaches. BRENT KEY IS OUR COACH! GO JACKETS!!

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
This is not a jab at anyone in particular, just my opinion, although it is a strong opinion. Brent Key is the coach at GT, I don’t give a crap what any other coach at any other school is doing, who we interviewed or didn’t interview, Brent Key is our coach! I question some things , and cuss at some things, but Brent Key is our coach! He loves GT with all his heart, and it is obvious. The program has made great strides in 1 full year, get behind the man , and quit worrying about all these other coaches. BRENT KEY IS OUR COACH! GO JACKETS!!
Well said!

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
His passion for the school and the players is amazing and was shown in droves with players and staff going up to him after the game.

This was his first year as the HC of any team so there is bound to be some questionable decisions. The one thing about him though is that he knows he is not perfect and makes changes when something doesn't work. He constantly studies the game and the process from not only our program but past and present programs around the nation to figure out what needs to be done to improve in every facet. There is always the possibility he doesn't pan out but he has the makings of a coach that can go down in Tech history alongside Dodd, Heisman, and the other Tech coaching greats.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
If UVA beats VT Saturday, we would have won the Coastal this year. If not, we would have tied VT at 3 losses each and lost top spot by losing to BC who they beat. All in CBK's first season as HC.
I hope GC3 is made aware of Key's accomplishment though I am sure he would try to spin it to reflect on himself.