Can you spot yourself?

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately, the pan-and-scan doesn't extend to section 104. So - I know you're all broken up about this - no pictures of me, my son, and my daughter-in-law freezing our tuchas off at the game. She insisted we leave at the start of the fourth. My son and I hung around until we stopped them at the 10. Then we went under the stadium "out of the wind". Hah. Fat chance. So on to the car along with almost everyone else.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Unfortunately, the pan-and-scan doesn't extend to section 104. So - I know you're all broken up about this - no pictures of me, my son, and my daughter-in-law freezing our tuchas off at the game. She insisted we leave at the start of the fourth. My son and I hung around until we stopped them at the 10. Then we went under the stadium "out of the wind". Hah. Fat chance. So on to the car along with almost everyone else.
The bottom one should have 104. It got me in 101.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
GT_UVA2014.jpg

Section 215 Row 8.
Caught me talking to my neighbors while my son plays with his pom pom.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
upload_2014-11-6_15-9-21.png

Me and my wife in the swarm. I still have on my glee club tie. It was really, really cold for the 70 seconds it took to sing the alma mater.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
This is cool everyone. Now I wish I was not in Maine so I could join the picture. Of course I would worry about being caught in an un-photogenic moment. Unlike you guys who are all beautiful people.

Animal02

Banned
Apparently that showed up in one of rebroadcasts......the guys behind me saw this and sent it to my daughter. (naturally on of them was able to get her number with a sly little move......"hey send me that picture you just took") They didn't show that late after the game live of what is on the EPSN3 replay.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Screen Shot 2014-11-06 at 12.36.12 PM.png

There you go! I, in case you're wondering, am the old guy with the white beard. That's my son and daughter-in-law, already complaining about the cold, seated next to me.

Thanks, jeff!