Can you believe this butt sniffer wants someone to pay for his camera?

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
“Willful destruction of personal property” ????!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude. You’re on the sideline of a tackle football game. Accidents might happen so you might want to have your **** insured. GTFO

Yeah... Really hard to imagine anyone coming to the conclusion that Swilling was trying to break the dude's camera.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
So he must have thought his home owner's insurance would cover the cost of damage to his camera? After all those years of being a photographer, did he not think about checking with his insurance company especially if he uses his equipment for his livelihood? This guy may very well be a good dude, but it's starting to look like society is beginning to depend on GoFundMe to solve all of our financial issues.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Also, when watching the replay, it is clear that the uga player is in the process of slinging TS into the wall at the time his camera gets damaged. Since TS is not being propelled by his own force, it is clearly false that he is responsible for the damage. It's like blaming the guy who gets thrown through a window for breaking the glass, even though someone else threw him.

Shoot, TS ought to sue him for hurting his feelings. This is like one of those Nunes lawsuits. It is for show.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I don’t remember any cameras breaking when CPJ was here....

:p

This is a joke, btw.
This post was rated
upload_2019-12-4_20-35-49.jpeg

Go home, have some juice, get after it in practice, and try again later. ;)

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
This is not the proper forum for political discussions, but Nunes is spot on in his lawsuit against CNN, who totally lied about him.
Well you are right about the forum. There are lawyers on the board who could respond better, but the problem with suing somebody is that uncomfortable little thing called "discovery", and he will never submit to that .... under oath. The suit will quietly be dropped.

Well you are right about the forum. There are lawyers on the board who could respond better, but the problem with suing somebody is that uncomfortable little thing called "discovery", and he will never submit to that .... under oath. The suit will quietly be dropped.
Not sure what you are talking about with "discovery". He has not been to wherever CNN claimed he had in the past year and does not even know the man he was supposed to have met.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Not sure what you are talking about with "discovery". He has not been to wherever CNN claimed he had in the past year and does not even know the man he was supposed to have met.
Well, then he will not mind being deposed but from the snippet I saw he is not all confident he doesn't know the man. Even to a lapdog talking head. I believe I read of several huge lawsuits he filed, he dropped all of them. Discovery, under oath subject to perjury. Stops a lot of suits.

Well, then he will not mind being deposed but from the snippet I saw he is not all confident he doesn't know the man. Even to a lapdog talking head. I believe I read of several huge lawsuits he filed, he dropped all of them. Discovery, under oath subject to perjury. Stops a lot of suits.
I am not going to continue to post about this here, or all our posts will be deleted, but it's obvious we have different news sources. I will say, however, that I am unaware of prior suits, so I don't know if you are correct there or not.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Someone needs to enlighten him on the definition of willful. I despise when people use words they don’t comprehend.