Can we talk some golf?

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Pretty strong team - currently ranked number 3 in the country. By far the best team representing GT in national competition. Stumbled a bit in Vegas last week (12th at 20+ over par), but pretty strong for the year so far. How do you expect the season to play out? Who is being recruited for the future?

Midlands Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I expect them to make it to the match play part of the national tourney. Then all bets are off. They have a real chance to bring home the national championship this year.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Valspar Invitational in Palm City, Florida started this morning. GT in 2nd - 2 strokes back after the first round. Trailing Oklahoma State. Second round has just begun.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Alright....tied for the lead with OSU after two rounds. Final round just started; Jackets tee off at 9:33!

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
It's final. Georgia Tech wins the Valspar Invitational by 8 strokes after OSU blew up in the final round. Ollie Schniederjans wins the gold medal. Good job all the way around!

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I was so busy watching the Masters, I didn't pay attention to the GT Golf team's 1st place team finish and 1st and 3rd in individual honors in Ohio over the weekend. Good job Men!