Can we have Hate Year instead of Hate Week?

reubenjet

Jolly Good Fellow
Saw this at the store yesterday and wanted to puke! Sad thing is that 2/3 of the bars in the box had already been purchased! It's going to be a long year!!!
Dwag Chocolate.jpg

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
If they made a GT variant for this, would anyone actually buy it?
That they haven't is not a bad indicator of the market for such an item. The fact that this is something that even exists is at least tangentially related to our recruiting and marketing challenges, I think.

reubenjet

Jolly Good Fellow
That they haven't is not a bad indicator of the market for such an item. The fact that this is something that even exists is at least tangentially related to our recruiting and marketing challenges, I think.
What struck me the most was the fact that they replaced "GOD" with "DWAGS". Sadly, for most of them, the "DWAGS" are their "GOD"!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
There's a ton of GT junk produced. Just not as widespread

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Could we get a mass order of urinal strainers made with the ugag G on it? Then we Tech fans could distribute and deploy them to bathrooms all over the state. Pee on the dwags everyday, Plus think how many ugag fans would have to decide whether to piss on their own team or reach in and pull it out.