Camp Blitz - Offense

gtdrew

Banned
This is why I started coming here. This is awesome. Please don't let this site turn into pissing contests between message board superheroes. Just real football talk.

We dropped the hammer on a couple of "bad apples" early. We won't relive it or mention names, but that seemed to set a precedent. Thank you guys for being awesome posters. Tell your well-behaved friends.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
We dropped the hammer on a couple of "bad apples" early. We won't relive it or mention names, but that seemed to set a precedent. Thank you guys for being awesome posters. Tell your well-behaved friends.

It enjoyable to have a site dedicated to all good things Tech and not have to deal with "silly" element! Way too much of that on some other sites (that shall remain nameless here) LOL!!!!

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
This is awesome. Please don't let this site turn into pissing contests between message board superheroes. Just real football talk.
This is why I have quit visiting other message boards or reading comments in newspaper. People tend to trade insults and add very little value to the content of the thread/topic. I have even sent pm to the admin at the mentioned site telling them how the quality of their site was diminishing
due to child like behavior. They never replied or acknowledged that it was even a issue. Some people get so caught up in their # of messages or current ranking that they will say anything to drive up that # or do stuff to intentionally push others buttons...
Eric/Administrators as you well know nothing will kill the value/culture of this site faster than allowing that type of behavior...then people start seeking out other avenues for their information. The worst part is the ones who deliver/provide valuable insight are the ones who leave 1st! Thanks for doing a GREAT job of this thus FAR! Keep the information rolling in!

Last edited: