Calvin Johnson - Why He Retired

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
If I was stuck playing for that **** franchise I would've too. I live in Michigan and the Lions are a joke. They've never been committed to winning. I'm not a Lions ( I was born and raised in ATL) but my family is. I've sat there for years and watched this team piss away talent (Billy Sims, Barry Sanders, Herman Moore) and games year after year. They're worse than the Browns and that's bad. At lest the Browns have been to a Conference championship in the last 30 years. The Lions, zero! I'd retire too.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
If I was stuck playing for that **** franchise I would've too. I live in Michigan and the Lions are a joke. They've never been committed to winning. I'm not a Lions ( I was born and raised in ATL) but my family is. I've sat there for years and watched this team piss away talent (Billy Sims, Barry Sanders, Herman Moore) and games year after year. They're worse than the Browns and that's bad. At lest the Browns have been to a Conference championship in the last 30 years. The Lions, zero! I'd retire too.

That's basically what he said.