BuzzTalk Radio

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
The Kenny Anderson interview is worth a listen.

I agree. Nice interview

I love the passion Kenny shows for Georgia Tech. You certainly can't question that he loves this school. Not only because I think it would help our program, but just for his sake, I hope he ends up getting a job here. Like people have said, a role like Joe Hamilton has seems like a perfect fit.

GTsuperfan

Jolly Good Fellow
I agree. He needs to start at a player development level. The DUI hurt him pretty good and not sure what the fall out was from the trip to North Korea with Rodman. I personally don't think the admin will give him a second chance. But his involvement is absolutely what this program needs. His involvement on the recruiting trail could single handedly turn this program around. Rod Strickland is with coach cal, Danny manning wa switch bill self. Coach K does it in his sleep. You need players to come back and coach. At a special place like GT its a must.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I agree. Nice interview

I love the passion Kenny shows for Georgia Tech. You certainly can't question that he loves this school. Not only because I think it would help our program, but just for his sake, I hope he ends up getting a job here. Like people have said, a role like Joe Hamilton has seems like a perfect fit.

I will say the Yellow Jacked Up guy espousing Kenny as the next head coach though... that's about as crazy talk as it gets.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
This weeks episode should be a call in and vent session. Or in the extreme case, support the move. It would also be cool to hear the former players take on the program and their thoughts of the move.

GTsuperfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Chason - BuzzTalk Radio this Wed at 1030pm discussing the wildly debated topic of Coach Gregory and the start of spring football. Would love for you and other GTSwarmers to come on and share your perspectives. Late nite edition. Call in at 347-989-8385

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I appreciate you guys starting this, and am always on the lookout for new places to listen to discussion of Tech sports. Lord knows it ain't on local radio. Have you guys gotten the feed setup as an iTunes podcast yet, or have plans to?