BuzzTalk Radio - Episode 2

GTsuperfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Yellow Jacket Fans!

Episode_2 of BuzzTalk Radio brings a look into feedback from the Pilot Show and leaps quickly into a 2014 Recruiting Overview and the State of the Basketball program. We also introduce the third member of the BuzzTalk family who will be a fixture on the show moving forward. With a free flow of insider info, you definitely don't want to miss this one! Thanks for all the fan support...keep it comin'!

GT Superfan

Russellm0704

Georgia Tech Fan
I enjoyed the show. Seems to have great potential. Any possibility of getting current players on the air? I wish this were on the radio rather than 680's bullmutt roundtable

GTsuperfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks Russell - Glad you enjoyed the show! in the future we expect to have players and coaches on the air but will have to clear with SID to do so.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Just listened to it waiting to see if I have to go to school tomorrow. It was another good episode. Are u guys at some point going to add a listener text in-line to go with the call line?

GTfansincebirth

Georgia Tech Fan
Creating a Twitter page for buzz talk radio would help get the word out. I wanna be the guy on Twitter promoting these types of things! @Briantrimble89

GT Tennessee

Jolly Good Fellow
All I have is when is the next episode? How often throughout the week will you bring episodes? Also, will you continue to post the listen window on GT Swarm? Love what you guys are doing. We need this.

dcyellowjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I listened to both episodes today. Great show! Honestly, I was expecting some awkward first-time fan podcast, but it's way better than most sports radio shows. Looking forward to the next one.

GTsuperfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Hey guys! This is awesome feedback. I'll take all this back to the guys. We definitely need to get social media going. If you are genuinely interested in helping in that regard just PM me and we can chat.

We are looking to do one show per week for now. One more podcast form for next week and then we will be going live for calls!! Gulp!!!

GT Tennessee

Jolly Good Fellow
Hey guys! This is awesome feedback. I'll take all this back to the guys. We definitely need to get social media going. If you are genuinely interested in helping in that regard just PM me and we can chat.

We are looking to do one show per week for now. One more podcast form for next week and then we will be going live for calls!! Gulp!!!
Will Kelly be on every week?