Bryce Koon Signs Off

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Keep Going You Can Do It GIF by Joe Biden

slugboy

Staff member
Honestly, I'm still upset about using Locked On Georgia Tech. I never understood what happened there.
As I understand it, Locked On is a franchised podcast and there are rules to follow. It looks like Koon wanted to do things his way and made his own podcast.

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
We have several podcasts started by young guys like Bryce recently. I recommend supporting Bryce's "Crowded Booth" podcast as well as the "Wreck Talk" moderated by a young alum. These young Tech supporters and others are bringing great commentary, interviews and up to date information about the team and I salute them. I find their commentary hopeful of course, but also fairly objective and detailed.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
There must be a lot of convoluted history regarding these blogs, YouTubes, and fan boards, etc.. Frankly, I can't keep up with who is working for who, etc.

I guess if you want to be Colin Cowherd or Mike & Mike someday, you gotta start small and grow your fanbase.

Just make sure you have a take, and that your take doesn't suck.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Just make sure you have a take, and that your take doesn't suck.
The worse the take, the more money you make. I mean Cowherd, Jim Rome, Skip Bayliss, Stephen A., etc literally just say the most controversial things they can in order to draw attention. Then 6 months later they’ll say the opposite thing to get even more attention. I can’t believe as many people watch those shows as they do.