Brent Key loves Georgia Tech

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Beginning to sense it is our time and we got the right man to get us there. He gets the big picture and knows the backing is there from the school, something others have not had. GT is a gold mine when that all comes together. I can see this truly being an Atlanta thing with Atlanta backing around the corner and know that Angel, J and CBK get it. It will start picking up momentum of it's own in the not too distant future. This can turn into an NIL giant if done right.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Beginning to sense it is our time and we got the right man to get us there. He gets the big picture and knows the backing is there from the school, something others have not had. GT is a gold mine when that all comes together. I can see this truly being an Atlanta thing with Atlanta backing around the corner and know that Angel, J and CBK get it. It will start picking up momentum of it's own in the not too distant future. This can turn into an NIL giant if done right.
I have been watching GT football many years and I have never felt as good about the competence of the top 3 in our program of Cabrera, Batt, and Key, and the fact that all are on the same page regarding our football program. One important thing missing is that BDS needs a major renovation to make it fan friendly to once again become a big draw in Atlanta and I have heard that plans are in the works.