Brent Key expected to join Georgia Tech staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertyTurns

Banned
More great news. Looks like we solved the staffing numbers dilemma!

On a side note why did Key recruit so many 4 stars to Bammer? Did they run out of 5 stars to recruit this year ? It’s probably what happened to Bammer against Clemp. How the hell are you supposed to beat the Clemp, otherwise known as the Arizona Cardinals playing with 4 stars in your line up? Not fair at all to the 175 Bammer coaches, assistants and manservants.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I'm kind of curious how we're able to afford all of these guys. If anyone has the time, I'd love to see a side-by-side list of coaches and office personnel under CPJ vs. CGC. It feels like we have more of them on the office side, but I could be wrong...

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
More great news. Looks like we solved the staffing numbers dilemma!

On a side note why did Key recruit so many 4 stars to Bammer? Did they run out of 5 stars to recruit this year ? It’s probably what happened to Bammer against Clemp. How the hell are you supposed to beat the Clemp, otherwise known as the Arizona Cardinals playing with 4 stars in your line up? Not fair at all to the 175 Bammer coaches, assistants and manservants.
Last week the Alabama fans on their message boards sounded really nervous that they would lose the offensive linemen that Coach Key recruited when he decided to leave Alabama for GT

LibertyTurns

Banned
Yeah, I'm kind of curious how we're able to afford all of these guys. If anyone has the time, I'd love to see a side-by-side list of coaches and office personnel under CPJ vs. CGC. It feels like we have more of them on the office side, but I could be wrong...
Why does it matter? We don’t get extra wins for being understaffed in 2011 for example.

sc jacket 22

Jolly Good Fellow
Because I'm curious, that's why. If we've got more then where did all the extra money come from? Did we magically uncover some big money donors that didn't want anything to do with CPJ that are funding this whole thing?
This is a total guess, but I'm wondering if we're spending some of the money we're expecting to get with the new ACC Network deal. I don't know any specifics of the contract. It's just the only change I know of.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Because I'm curious, that's why. If we've got more then where did all the extra money come from? Did we magically uncover some big money donors that didn't want anything to do with CPJ that are funding this whole thing?
Understand the curiosity and what you’re hinting at is most likely the case. I don’t think the donors were magically discovered. It is their money after all and they’re free to deploy it as they see fit obviously. It’s the old saying “He who controls the money.......”

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
According to a tweet from kelly a few days ago, most of these positions were people being replaced rather than new positions, I don’t think there has been any new positions. (Today might be the exception)

Status
Not open for further replies.