Brent Key Coach’s Show Makes 2023 Debut on Aug. 30

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Anybody know what the setup is like? I might go but I’m guessing I’d be solo. Can you listen from the bar or is there some sort of stage and tables setup?

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
This is the first live, in-person radio show since CPJ, right? I don't think C****** ever did a live show.
Edit: the last live, in-person radio show with CPJ was after the UVA game in 2018

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
TFG did a few live shows, early on. They were about what you'd expect. About the only thing he did that I liked was to bring in an assistant coach to take the mike for the last half of the show. you actually got to hear something about—you know—coaching.

slugboy

Staff member
TFG did a few live shows, early on. They were about what you'd expect. About the only thing he did that I liked was to bring in an assistant coach to take the mike for the last half of the show. you actually got to hear something about—you know—coaching.
I liked some of those assistant segments.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Key was good. Was honest in saying you don’t really know how good you are until you compete with someone else. Said King won QB job based on superior execution in practice and experience. Otherwise, same themes he keeps hammering. Hard work, be the best you can be, etc