Breakout player

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
So who does everyone think is going to be our breakout players this season? In going with JT on O and Green on D. JT is just pure lightning and can take it to the house from anywhere on the field. Green has shown such flashes when healthy, just need a full season out of him.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Justin Thomas and deandre smelter... I know deandre was good last year but in my opinion he'll be the next great Tech wide receiver. Freeman and Milton on Defense

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
So who does everyone think is going to be our breakout players this season? In going with JT on O and Green on D. JT is just pure lightning and can take it to the house from anywhere on the field. Green has shown such flashes when healthy, just need a full season out of him.
I agree and those would be my top two breakout players also. If I had to add some players to the list I might add Tyler Stargel, whom the coaches were high on last year and started grooming for this year. It also would not surprise me to see Leggett show early stardom potential. Waller may be ready to show the pros he can use his big body too.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Offense Line: Chris Griffin
Offense Skill: C Perkins
D Front 7: KeShun Freeman
DB: DJ White

prifle2

Jolly Good Fellow
I think lackeys going to make first team all ACC at RB for offensive breakout player and I stand by Lynn Griffin as defensive breakout player, on the basis that if you really watched games last year, DJ White was our best cover corner so he's already broken out. We will have a top notch defensive backfield if we don't require them to cover for a extreme amount of time... CTR find a pass rush!!!! I hope he doesn't start off calling games as scared as he did last year. He allowed a every mediocre QB we played to get into a rhythm by playing the DB's 7-10 yards back and allowing all those easy pitch and catch receptions allowed the qbs and the wrs to gain confidence....