Brazil

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
So i just got back from Brazil last night from which i spent the last 16 days. I did not see the Orange bowl or the score (which was so hard for me to do) but had the game recorded on my DVR so I could watch it when i got home. Man was it worth the wait. Really wish icould have watched it live but where I was had no internet service and the game started at 11 pm on new years eve. Tech played great. Justin Thomas is as special of a player as we have had in a long time at TECH. The game is exactly what iwanted to happen and I believe it will be the game that the rest of the county will view as Thomas's coming out party.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
WOW...that shows a lot of patience! My luck, the wife's shows would've recorded over the game. I guess it was only a few weeks back but it sure seems like a long time since watching those Yellow Jackets. How long until the next game???

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
I saw every score of the bowl season except for the TECH MSU game while in Brazil. It was so hard not to look too because i read this forum every day

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I saw every score of the bowl season except for the TECH MSU game while in Brazil. It was so hard not to look too because i read this forum every day
How did you read this forum every day and not know GT won? Or, maybe you knew GT won but didn't know anything else?