Brad Waggoner

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
We've been though some (to be polite) less than effective recruiting coordinators. Happy to hear of the success we are having - let's make sure we don't make ourselves a stepping stone by not taking care of our people.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Not geeky enough. The Wesley Knee Crushers.

The Knights, pronounced KneeGets. They could go to the line and before every snap say, "Knees," and so could be the KneeGets who say, "Knees!" Geeky enough for you? (and yes, I know that in Monty Python they just said, "nhee," but I think actually saying, "Knees!" would be pretty funny)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Not geeky enough. The Wesley Knee Crushers.
WC.... one BAMF!
Wesley_Crusher_cadet.jpg

ramblinwreck24

Georgia Tech Fan
Actually in the past 24 hours and after talking to a couple of people I have actually switched my position on this. My biggest concern before was him leaving for greener grass elsewhere but in this instance I think his ambition is good. The harder he works to move to a higher position, the more Tech benefits and who knows maybe he stays. I'm willing to give the guy a chance because when it all comes down to it, we are all Tech fans and want the program to do well.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Still do not like this hire, no matter what he has done so far.
I will give coach the benefit of the doubt and believe he will manage the new hire to minimize his weaknesses and maximize his strengths. In past he has hired and let staff do thing (first ad, Groh, recent player Dev ) , but now he seems more involved in all phases. Hope BW surprises you in his new role.
Have talked to coach Hurt and he is getting with it !

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
H-no on the knee names. That's not what our ol do. That's what our ab's do. Or ol drive block and only cut as a scoop block on the back side. Ask you're doing is perpetuating the myth of negative perception among opposing fans and recruiters. It's very frustrating seeing our own fans think this way.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
H-no on the knee names. That's not what our ol do. That's what our ab's do. Or ol drive block and only cut as a scoop block on the back side. Ask you're doing is perpetuating the myth of negative perception among opposing fans and recruiters. It's very frustrating seeing our own fans think this way.
True. Not funny but true. BTW, "Knees" is shorter to say than "Back of your legs but in a healthy way" imo.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I was actually joking about "The Knee Crushers." Although, sometimes it works to turn a perpetual falsehood around on it's arse and adapt it even though you know it's false. It's empowering and a psychological weapon against your enemies. Kinda like how the Stanford football players did the broken glasses nerd look a while back.

o-STANFORD-facebook.jpg