Brad Waggoner

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't know if it is coincidence or not, but it seems that he has made a major impact on our recruiting class thus far. I know there was one poster on the website that wasn't too high on the hire, but it seems to be working out as of now.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Curious...how instrumental was this hire to the recent commits? From what I know of recruiting, lots of these kids have had relationships with our staff that pre-dates Waggoner's hiring. Usually, and we see it with Roof and Pelton, it takes a season or two after the hire to really see an impact of a hire.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Waggoner has had a lot more of a immediate impact than anyone could have anticipated...he has some good ties in the state and the guy is a recruiting machine. He is always recruiting. I thought it was just a okay hire at first but he has been killing it.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Waggoner has had a lot more of a immediate impact than anyone could have anticipated...he has some good ties in the state and the guy is a recruiting machine. He is always recruiting. I thought it was just a okay hire at first but he has been killing it.
thats what i like to hear. I've been pleased with CPJ of late in the way that he's actively upgrading the staff. now if we could just get rid of A certain OL coach and maybe a DB coach ill be happy

Georgiatech1997

Georgia Tech Fan
Heck if everyone liked everyone it would be a perfect world. I'm just glad to see someone excited about Georgia Tech and is working their tail off to bring us the best prospects to our program!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
No. This has already been hashed out. We don't need to open that back up. He expressed his views in a previous thread and that post was removed.

Wow, how did I miss that? You got me curious now.
"The Guys Who Move Guys From Point A To Point B Squad"

How 'bout no name, just go out and let your play speak for itself. That "Goon Squad" stuff was comically bad. Plus it's kinda douchey to give yourself a nickname, no?