Bowling Green Post Game... šŸ˜¢

CubeE

Georgia Tech Fan
Just saw in the postgame presser that key said he doesnā€™t have any concerns about his staff. Welp, it was nice knowing you guys but Iā€™m not dedicating any more of my time to this ****show. If you canā€™t see after the last 5 weeks that your DC is not fit to even coach middle school football then you need to go too. God damn why did I ever choose to root for this team.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
This is why I donā€™t like bend but donā€™t break defense. We look brilliant in a game like Wake when they give the turnovers. BG didnā€™t and it costs us.

Offense is going to have bad games, but our defense should never give up 31 to BG.

Not sure if itā€™s a mental thing, and we werenā€™t in it emotionally since it wasnā€™t a big game. I hope Key has them ready for the next one.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
I used to have feelings when we won or lost. I guess Iā€™m just numb now. The last year or two of PJ, the Collins garbage, and now this. Give me Chan ball or the first few years of PJ and Iā€™ll be as happy as a clam. After the first quick TDs, we went flat and couldnā€™t respond. Against an outmanned and below average MAC team.

jacketFan3938

Georgia Tech Fan
I certainly understand why people choose to be optimistic, but I think we need to say it loud for the people who seem in denial:

Key and Thacker were here and held responsibility for the Collins era. We decided it was just Collins and now are watching the same **** happen over and over and wondering why. Sure Key is more serious in personality and doesnā€™t talk as much as Collins, but the results are the same.

Itā€™s time to truly move on. This program needs a Colorado style reboot. No more hoping the process and fundamentals will get us more than 4 wins a season.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
Just saw in the postgame presser that key said he doesnā€™t have any concerns about his staff. Welp, it was nice knowing you guys but Iā€™m not dedicating any more of my time to this ****show. If you canā€™t see after the last 5 weeks that your DC is not fit to even coach middle school football then you need to go too. God damn why did I ever choose to root for this team.
I mean. I think thatā€™s more professionalism from Key. Deal with Thack man to man, but to crap on him to the public?

I think Key knows thereā€™s issues, but you donā€™t solve is by airing dirty laundry.

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
I sincerely hope he said that because he "has to".

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I hate the whole Tech man thing. Seems to hurt more than it helps.
You're going to see more fans around college football leaning into it now that Harbaugh has things moving at Michigan after their obsession with MICHIGAN MEN for so long and of course with Kirby at uga
for the record idc where the coach went to school

CubeE

Georgia Tech Fan
I mean. I think thatā€™s more professionalism from Key. Deal with Thack man to man, but to crap on him to the public?

I think Key knows thereā€™s issues, but you donā€™t solve is by airing dirty laundry.
I mean I agree that you donā€™t air dirty laundry, and I wasnā€™t expecting Key to come out and say ā€œIā€™m firing the DC tomorrowā€, but I was hoping for something more along the lines of agreeing that change needs to happen and therefore will happen. Saying ā€œeverything is fineā€ while the roof is burning over your head is just Collins Era 2.0 type stuff.

slugboy

Staff member
This is why I donā€™t like bend but donā€™t break defense. We look brilliant in a game like Wake when they give the turnovers. BG didnā€™t and it costs us.

Offense is going to have bad games, but our defense should never give up 31 to BG.

Not sure if itā€™s a mental thing, and we werenā€™t in it emotionally since it wasnā€™t a big game. I hope Key has them ready for the next one.
Not trying to pick on you, but this was way worse than a bad offensive game.

After the first 5 minutes, it was a terrible offensive game. Yes, the defense should have held BG to single digits. Before today, BGā€™s offense was one of the worst offenses in FBS. BGā€™s defense was almost as bad (before today). That we didnā€™t score at least in the 40ā€™s is an indictment of the offense.

IMG_0320.jpeg