Bowling Green Post Game... 😢

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Great start, good KO return and then TD.
Good second drive. The tires were flattened.

Stewart was like a hot knife against our warm butter defense.

Turnovers killed us.

Some bad luck penalties, ex. the Biggers facemask to allow BG to death March the middle of the 4th quarter.

Couldn't make 3rd and 1 nor 4th and 1, #sad

Maybe we can spin the play to the recruits at the game to tell them that they have a great chance to start immediately.

We let one one of the worst 3rd down conversion teams look dominant.

We went from one of the better 3rd down conversion teams to looking like chicken litter. We were 2/8 on 3rd. (1/3 on 4th)

Our KO return team had LOTS chances and looked good the first time... not so good after that.

Our run game is not good, see note above were we couldn't get a couple of yards in back to back plays.

This was supposed to be a win.

The Black Watch teams have to be embarrassed... I know I am.

I will be there at the next home game and every remaining game.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
“If you wanna get out of a hole, put down the shovel”

I think there’s a couple shovels on GT. Not sure what to do with em. Thack has been around 5 years and the defense doesn’t look impressive. Defense has flashes of potential and then falls flat.

Today we had 2 picks, 1 int grounding that robbed us of a FG, a failed 4th down conv, a fumbled punt atmpt and stupid penalties.

I’d say we can clean it up and turn it around, but I’m not sure I have the faith in our coaches to do so given our lack of halftime adjustments every game.

This is worse than Citadel.

JacketFan137

Banned
pathetic and embarrassing from thacker, key and faulkner. no excuses, this is one in front of our recruits. it’s time to ask if key is the guy

bucknellbison31

Jolly Good Fellow
This has to be one of the worst losses in program history. It is beyond me how we can follow up a double-digit road win against an ACC opponent by giving up 38 points at home to a MAC team (who lost to Ohio by 31 points last week). Thacker needs to lose his job immediately — I think it's admirable how his unit performed last year, but this year's defense is the worst I've seen in college football.

Bowling Green fully deserved that one. Outclassed GT in every conceivable way.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I think I've fully accepted we are just a bad team. And an embarrassing program. I know that may rub some of you the wrong way but we have been embarrassing for a good while now.

I'm a pessimist that goes full optimist until I've been given reason to shift tones. And damnit I get given a reason far too often than not. We are a dumpster fire right now and have been. This is not good.

I want to say we can turn a corner but we find ways to lose and kill ourselves every game it seems. Get a stop, same play get a penalty. Make a big play, turn the ball over. Could go for 3 points, but Instead turn the ball over on downs.

I really thought we had something special this year and I'm not sure what the hell is going on. But it ain't good.

Not sure where we go from here.

CubeE

Georgia Tech Fan
We always talk about the GT fan base being small and how they don’t show out, but games like this are how you kill your fan base. We will continue to get smaller and smaller until the ACC explodes and we find ourselves in the Sun belt. It’s sad to see such a proud program at this point. I feel like I’m watching a car crash in slow motion. Someone please say something that makes me delusionaly positive because I’m ****ing tired of losing.