Bowl Game Pick'em

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Fail. Kept procrastinating and missed it. I wager all hypothetical confidence points on GT. Syracuse also will not lose this postseason.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Is it really to late to get in? With 42 games to pick, the first day of low confidence points shouldn't be too costly to get in today and still have a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow only 2 out of our 44 entries picked Idaho tonight in the Famous Idaho Potatos Bowl! No faith in that smurf turf "home field advantage" for the Vandals (leading 20-7 at halftime and looking like they want it more).

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Wow only 2 out of our 44 entries picked Idaho tonight in the Famous Idaho Potatos Bowl! No faith in that smurf turf "home field advantage" for the Vandals (leading 20-7 at halftime and looking like they want it more).
:) I dont even remember picking them but apparently I did

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
I almost switched to Idaho at the last minute but the puck was locked in. Anyways it's still WAY to early to count yourself out.

Next up, the "anybody's guess" game of the year: Eastern Michigan vs Old Dominion. It'll be interesting to see the highest confidence bet on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk