Bottom 25

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
I would think that this year would actually mean more. Obviously week 1 of this isn’t that important with Not everybody starting but once everybody is playing I think the rankings will actually tell you something. You don’t have as many cupcake games to pad stats and there’s no FCS Southeast to fill out those spots. We will see the lead sink to the bottom.

GT_EE78

Banned
i see 5 ACC teams in this list; 1/5 of the bottom 25 and 1/3 of our conference this year lol. probably a bit harsh tbh
You're correct, it's unrealisticly harsh(ACC) due to the quantity of teams that haven't played yet.
5 yes - I accidentally overlooked and forgot to count Wake Forest. Ya see-some things are already getting back to normal.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
FSU getting ranked in the bottom 25 for losing to us is not a good thing...

Southern won their game down 33 players due to contact tracing (mind you not 33 positive cases... actually it seems no positive cases on the football team but someone in a dining hall tested positive) and still got ranked in there which is silly because FBS or not down 33 scholarships and 10 starters (including a full 2 deep in the secondary) shouldn't get you ranked in there either. The bottom 25 list is a joke list. Duke shouldn't be in there either for losing to notre dame.