Boston College Post Game Thread

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like BC might have stolen our playbook as they’re now struggling at home as a big favorite over a 1 win UConn team.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
They lost their big TE Takacs (?) that killed us, they have committed a bunch of stupid penalties, and UConn hasn't committed any TOs.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I don't think we should be thinking in terms of, "we should have beaten", with this year's team. At this point, I think we have established that we do not have a team that can be counted on for anything you can take to the bank. We actually have a chance to win every remaining game and at the same time we have a realistic chance of losing every remaining game. We just do not have the talent level to proclaim that we should beat anybody.

My advice to our fanbase is to just try and enjoy the good things that come from each game and try not to let the bad eat you alive. After all it is just a sport and it is supposed to be entertainment. My hope is that we can use the balance of this season to develop our current roster toward future improvement. This team just is not going to produce what we all had hoped for so let's see what we can salvage out of the remaining games.

Go Jackets!

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Outside of one game (ours) Takacs hasn’t been productive
TBH, he only had the one reception against us for 27 yards, but IIRC, wasn't it was a big 27 yards on like a 3rd and long? They were talking about missing him early in the game today, but maybe that's his blocking?

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
TBH, he only had the one reception against us for 27 yards, but IIRC, wasn't it was a big 27 yards on like a 3rd and long? They were talking about missing him early in the game today, but maybe that's his blocking?
They rushed for 245 yards without him. UConn played a clean game and BC had to earn it. Would like to see our Jackets win a game without relying on major turnover/mistake margin- maybe tonight will be the A game.