Boston College Post Game Thread

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I don't see one, so I'll start it.

We lost a game we should have won. I don't remember the last time we won two in a row, but we need to find a way to create winners out of the current players we have.

1697917090568.png

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
It makes no sense to me. It’s like our team is just allergic to having a winning record, or winning games at home, or covering as favorites. What is it going to take for Tech to have a play-to-win mindset?
Collins was a loser and instilled a loser mentality in the players. Key needs to become a better game day coach and also needs to figure out how to turn the roster into winners.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
It makes no sense to me. It’s like our team is just allergic to having a winning record, or winning games at home, or covering as favorites. What is it going to take for Tech to have a play-to-win mindset?
Get used to it. This is our program now and not changing any time this decade. Just enjoy the wins we do pull out miraculously like Miami. We are not at the level where we should expect to win any game ever no matter who we play.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
We aren't in a very good place at the moment so many ups and downs and it seems like our fan base is fractured.
Not key or kings best day, likely no bowl game unless another miracle happens

Unfortunately just sucks to be a tech fan right now

JacketFan137

Banned
We aren't in a very good place at the moment so many ups and downs and it seems like our fan base is fractured.
Not key or kings best day, likely no bowl game unless another miracle happens

Unfortunately just sucks to be a tech fan right now
this is a regular key day