Bobo to go?

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Same offense for 15 years. Its richts playbook. I see the same plays run today since 2001.

Really i dont expect a difference even with bobo gone. Mark loves his O and he is like chan or paul in that regard. Hell he may go back to playcalling for all we know. They have talent too.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Rumor from the cesspool is he is a front runner for the position.
Scott Frost is the frontrunner for that job. It is his if he wants it. Bobo did get an interview though so you would have to think his name is well up there if Frost turns the job down. It might be between him and Narduzzi.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Same offense for 15 years. Its richts playbook. I see the same plays run today since 2001.

Really i dont expect a difference even with bobo gone. Mark loves his O and he is like chan or paul in that regard. Hell he may go back to playcalling for all we know. They have talent too.

Even if it doesn't affect their offense, it'll affect their recruiting. Bobo is supposed to be one of their best if not their actual best recruiter. He just keeps bringing in really good QB's.

Check this: http://www.11alive.com/story/sports...ing-bobo-for-head-coaching-position/20523449/

" Bobo is also one of the best recruiters in the nation and has secured the commitment of the nation's top prospect for 2016, quarterback Jacob Eason. The five-star junior has said repeatedly that the only thing that would change his commitment to Georgia would be if Mark Richt or Bobo were to leave."

I'd say it would sting more than UGA would like to admit.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Even if it doesn't affect their offense, it'll affect their recruiting. Bobo is supposed to be one of their best if not their actual best recruiter. He just keeps bringing in really good QB's.

Check this: http://www.11alive.com/story/sports...ing-bobo-for-head-coaching-position/20523449/

" Bobo is also one of the best recruiters in the nation and has secured the commitment of the nation's top prospect for 2016, quarterback Jacob Eason. The five-star junior has said repeatedly that the only thing that would change his commitment to Georgia would be if Mark Richt or Bobo were to leave."

I'd say it would sting more than UGA would like to admit.

Uga didnt have recruiting problems before bobo and wont after. Just my opinion. Its a machine there.

96Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Even if it doesn't affect their offense, it'll affect their recruiting. Bobo is supposed to be one of their best if not their actual best recruiter.
Most Dawgs I've talked to think Bryan McLendon is their best recruiter - this is from before the news that Bobo might leave, of course. That said, it would be a huge loss for them, especially if Eason decommits.

In a way this scares me because UGA has the money and resources to go get anybody they want. We haven't seen them spend huge money on coordinators so we just don't know who they could hire. If UGA was smart they would take a long look and the coach from Buford.