Bo Pelini out at Nebraska

techdad

Jolly Good Fellow
I could easily see Nebraska coming after CPJ. they love to run the ball and have the athletes to do it. Nebraska also has the money to lure Johnson to their program

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Just asked my source

"M-Bob is dragging his feet. I really don't know what the hangup is...maybe yesterday will speed things up"

Asked about Nebraska

" he would be embraced for his offense there and win big...think he wants to stay at here...but Tech better speed up prcoess"

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Fwiw, this thread is a good reason for not moving GT football-related (fate of our coach) from the football forum.

Thanks for the insights @Eric

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
This from a source as close as you can get to the situation..."Need to get it done. Should have been done two weeks ago"

Asked if M Bob was dragging his feet "he is and I don't know why"

Techster

Helluva Engineer
This from a source as close as you can get to the situation..."Need to get it done. Should have been done two weeks ago"

Asked if M Bob was dragging his feet "he is and I don't know why"

Tell CPJ great win yesterday against UGA, and good luck against FSU! ;)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Well, in MBob's defense, it's not solely his decision. He also needs to go to the people above him, and to donors to get the money together. When you're talking about committing the kind of money CPJ is going to command with his stock as high as it is, it takes a little longer. There's other considerations outside of putting documents together and having two guys signing it.