Bleacher Report jokes

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I saw that too. DC, I've 'bout decided that Bleacher Report is by factory fans for factory fans. The bigger the fanbase the more mentions you get.
Well it is literally by fans, and since the "factory" schools have more of them that's going to be the skew you see. Your life will be better when you realize anything written on there is nothing more than a fan blog written to generate clicks.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Well it is literally by fans, and since the "factory" schools have more of them that's going to be the skew you see. Your life will be better when you realize anything written on there is nothing more than a fan blog written to generate clicks.

And that is why we need to make this an ongoing thread. Every time GT is not mentioned when it clearly should be, or vice versa, or every time some "contributing writer in the know" talks about awesome play from our tight end, we post it.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
So the dwags will win because they want to win really bad.
j7l.gif

FTFY

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
And Ugag had three of the games on the list. There was a good Orange Bowl picture of Freeman about to clock Prescott shown on the U Miss vs Miss State game page.

So Georgia is the only "rivalry game" we have? Hmm, tell that to Clemson. And it's not like we have never played FSU and ND before. Neither of them may be long time rivals, but the games we have played against both those teams have always gotten plenty of notice.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
So Georgia is the only "rivalry game" we have? Hmm, tell that to Clemson. And it's not like we have never played FSU and ND before. Neither of them may be long time rivals, but the games we have played against both those teams have always gotten plenty of notice.
Good point well made. You can bet the country will be propped up to watch GT/ND this fall. Once this was call an "intersectional game" but I guess that went out with cable. (It's the reason I really wanted to play Michigan State in the Orange Bowl. Reach outside the South to whip somebody. Guess that Iowa game still rankles.)

Good point well made. You can bet the country will be propped up to watch GT/ND this fall. Once this was call an "intersectional game" but I guess that went out with cable. (It's the reason I really wanted to play Michigan State in the Orange Bowl. Reach outside the South to whip somebody. Guess that Iowa game still rankles.)
I wanted Mich State for the Orange Bowl too. I personally think there was a lot more to gain by beating them than by beating Miss State, at least nationally speaking.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I wanted Mich State for the Orange Bowl too. I personally think there was a lot more to gain by beating them than by beating Miss State, at least nationally speaking.

hmmm not for me.....never underestimate beating the drum out of SEC; the media darlings. Mich St woulda been just a bunch of excuses like their D lost players and the O while good is still just ok. Miss St was #1 in the country, was said the proof of why bama was so good due to bama close win etc etc.....everyone talks SEC...now next year it will be how the West got smacked and GT was one of those teams

I think nationally and regionally ACC beating SEC is better for us....just my opinion

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
hmmm not for me.....never underestimate beating the drum out of SEC; the media darlings. Mich St woulda been just a bunch of excuses like their D lost players and the O while good is still just ok. Miss St was #1 in the country, was said the proof of why bama was so good due to bama close win etc etc.....everyone talks SEC...now next year it will be how the West got smacked and GT was one of those teams

I think nationally and regionally ACC beating SEC is better for us....just my opinion
I agree. Anytime we can put a dent in the mighty SEC bias armor, I'll take it in a heart beat.