Bird scooters for rent around Tech Square...

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I wondered, what are these “rental scooters” in or around downtown Atlanta, the type in which our LB Bruce Jordan-Swilling was using when he got injured?

I Googled it and found this link. The “Bird Scooter” is available for rent at Tech Square:

https://atlanta.curbed.com/platform...ooters-atlanta-commute-last-mile-connectivity

Crazy! It’s such an undangerous-looking little thing! Oh, well ...
Taquan said BJS has his own scooter that's a little different than these. But he also said it was a freak accident.

You can hurt yourself doing almost anything if you are unlucky enough. One of my son's friends lost a fight with a mannequin. Seriously, no lie. He was running at his church and collided with a mannequin and ended up with a massive shiner. Don't ask me why there was a mannequin at his church, I have no idea.

Deleted member 2897

Taquan said BJS has his own scooter that's a little different than these. But he also said it was a freak accident.

You can hurt yourself doing almost anything if you are unlucky enough. One of my son's friends lost a fight with a mannequin. Seriously, no lie. He was running at his church and collided with a mannequin and ended up with a massive shiner. Don't ask me why there was a mannequin at his church, I have no idea.

Was it a Catholic church and did - oh, nevermind... :cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar:

Animal02

Banned

I forgot I had the trailer hitch on the truck. One week later, still have a knot on my shin and discomfort that has me limping. Life is hazardous.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member

Where's the Taquan interview?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
How do you attach a file (not a URL)? I thought there used to be an attach icon, but, if there was, it's not there now. Do you just copy and paste the content of the file or what?

I'm not sure I understand what kind of file you may want to attach. If copy and paste of content works for your purpose, then that's probably what I'd do. I've never had to link a file, but I have pasted charts and images from within a file.

I'm not sure I understand what kind of file you may want to attach. If copy and paste of content works for your purpose, then that's probably what I'd do. I've never had to link a file, but I have pasted charts and images from within a file.
I'm talking mainly about any photo I may have on my disk, or have received via email, that may be pertinent to a given discussion or just humorous in nature, but related to Tech. I tried to copy and paste such a photo last night, and nothing appeared.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I'm talking mainly about any photo I may have on my disk, or have received via email, that may be pertinent to a given discussion or just humorous in nature, but related to Tech. I tried to copy and paste such a photo last night, and nothing appeared.
Located under the "Post Box" (for lack of better phrase) you will see "Upload a File" button.