Biggest concern for 2015

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Add me to the "Aback/WR blocking" crowd. If we get some toughness and smarts to emerge there, I have reason to have faith the rest of it will come together.
I am less concerned about WR blocking. We already have one proven blocker at WR. (Check out Summers blocking against uga). All we need is to find one more. I think there will be enough competition to produce that one additional blocker.

mndojckt

Jolly Good Fellow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 59

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
My only concern is just how long will it take for us the get in a rhythm and hit our stride as a team. You could clearly tell that we were a different squad from mid-season on in 2014. If we gel early as a team and maintain that throughout, the CFP is a real possibility.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
My only concern is just how long will it take for us the get in a rhythm and hit our stride as a team. You could clearly tell that we were a different squad from mid-season on in 2014. If we gel early as a team and maintain that throughout, the CFP is a real possibility.
The ND game.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
(announcer) And here they are, all the way from Atlanta, G-A, America's new favorite CFB team, THE GEORGIA TECH YELLOW JACKETS!!!! (wild applause) (team takes a bow in the spotlight)

I can dream until then anyway.
I wonder if the opening sequence on tv plays up the Rudy angle. His final game and only game appearance was against GT just in case anybody forgot. Btw, he was offsides!