Big Play Video

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Does anyone know why Qua disappeared through the middle of the season? He is probably our most elusive and fluid runner and seems to have a knack for getting more out of a play than is actually there. He's also a great receiver from the aback position. Was he hurt? Doghouse? Just a poor blocker?

He kind of bookended the season with some big plays in big moments. I really like him with the ball in his hands. I haven't watched closely enough on his blocking. I love the fact that when he and Lynch are on the field we can truly have 4 legit threats in the passing game. Hoping to see more of that going forward and that we find/have someone to be able to open up the passing game like JT next year.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know why Qua disappeared through the middle of the season? He is probably our most elusive and fluid runner and seems to have a knack for getting more out of a play than is actually there. He's also a great receiver from the aback position. Was he hurt? Doghouse? Just a poor blocker?

He kind of bookended the season with some big plays in big moments. I really like him with the ball in his hands. I haven't watched closely enough on his blocking. I love the fact that when he and Lynch are on the field we can truly have 4 legit threats in the passing game. Hoping to see more of that going forward and that we find/have someone to be able to open up the passing game like JT next year.

He wasn't 100%, that ankle was giving him fits.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The ankle could have been bothering him ... JJ Green, Ike, and Lynch blocked better might be possible answer (I don't have any evidence... just a thought). The speed option also "stole" snaps from the AB position.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Ankle makes sense. Thanks guys. Hope we can keep him healthy for a whole season next year.

Like JJ as well. That's a solid trio of abacks we've got coming back next year with a lot of experience.