'Big Play' D.J. White

Foxyg

Jolly Good Fellow
On the last one you can hear Brandon And Roddy in the background going bonkers. That's awesome.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else starting to think that D.J. White could be playing himself into a difficult offseason decision?

I'm nowhere near capable of evaluating his performance this year against the draft eligible field. Genuinely curious.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone else starting to think that D.J. White could be playing himself into a difficult offseason decision?

I'm nowhere near capable of evaluating his performance this year against the draft eligible field. Genuinely curious.
I was kind of thinking the same thing. I can evaluate hockey talent but don't know football well enough to judge.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Not real sure about this year but I would say 3rd rounder this year. I do know that he will get alot of attention over the off-season for players to watch next year if he stays

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck

Yes in fact I came here to post this. I think it would do him good to get the preseason hype that comes with coming back. I doubt it will cost him much, but I've been telling my family he's an NFL cornerback for some time now...

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

No. No reason to worry. He has to come back. A lot to work on.