Best game to attend in person this year?

Ericmos822

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey everyone!

Im new here but have been a huge college football fan forever. I was finally thinking about attending a game this year and figured this would be the best place to ask which game on the schedule you think would have the best gameday experience and atmosphere. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

Ericmos822

Georgia Tech Fan
The UGAg game, awesome atmosphere. A Tech win would be the best experience you'll possibly get.
Yeah i was figuring the in state rivalry is gotta be one of there biggest games on the schedule, just wasnt sure if any of the conference games they play this year would top it atmosphere wise.

Ericmos822

Georgia Tech Fan
Thanks for all the input guys but it looks like most likely ill be trying to go when they play Georgia, I just like rivalry games.

Does anybody know when they start announcing the kickoff times of the games? Cause if there is a night game this year if def be interested in that.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Home games. Noon. Always noon. Lol
Usually the first 3-4 games are announced late summer I believe. As far as tha UGA game it just depends on how both teams are playing really.
But always ecspect a noon game.

Thanks for all the input guys but it looks like most likely ill be trying to go when they play Georgia, I just like rivalry games.

Does anybody know when they start announcing the kickoff times of the games? Cause if there is a night game this year if def be interested in that.
Kickoff times for most games are not announced till a week before the game. That is because of TV; they MIGHT give 2 weeks notice, but no more than that, unless it's a game like the Tenn game.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
There are good and bad to most of the ones listed. The other variable will be game time. Like, the Carolina game would be cool, but if it's at noon in late September, then it may not be as good. The Tennessee game would be the one to go to because of the novelty, but I don't care for neutral site games in NFL stadiums. I prefer the college atmosphere. If I were you, it would be VT or UGA, leaning UGA because we've taken two of three from them (ya hear that, puppies?), but a November game against VT with perhaps the division on the line is pretty sweet, too. Depends on your schedule, I guess.