Beat Duke

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Beating Duke here officially turns the season around... UNC and Virginia are games GTech should win. That would get them to 6 wins. Miami is beatable which would be 7 wins. Gotta have the Duke game though.
If GT beats Duke i think they have a chance to be 6-3 going into the Miami game in Bobby Dodd Stadium that would probably be for the ACC Coastal Championship.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The offensive line is mauling folks the past two games. Conner Hansen at RG is a large body, and Kenny Cooper is getting back to form at Center. We have some impressive depth with Lee also playing great at Center. With PB at LG, we are able to rip off good gains consistently up the gut with both Mason and Howard at B-Back on the dive. Tackles are getting it done on both sides and the "O" is clicking.

The defense has been getting turnovers by playing aggressive. So the back up "D" gave up some garbage yardage in the second half. But that 96 yard pick six by true frosh Juayne Thomas was outstanding. The defense has closed out both of these games with pick 6 plays and what I'm starting to see is a team that is hitting on all cylinders right now. The play has become contagious on both sides of the ball and that's the type of momentum created by chemistry amongst the players, who from what I can see are playing with confidence and having FUN!!!
With Braun and Hanson we actually have two guards at the same time who can pull with devastating results. That is something we haven't had in a long time.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
With Braun and Hanson we actually have two guards at the same time who can pull with devastating results. That is something we haven't had in a long time.

Since Uzi and Shaq...and Shaq was still a young pup.

I’m probably getting over hyped here but I think Jr Braun > Jr Shaq.....and Soph Hansen may be > soph Shaq.

Is it wrong for me to hope the NFL poopoos PB and projects him outside the first 3 rounds of the draft? PB is our best player hands down.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Since Uzi and Shaq...and Shaq was still a young pup.

I’m probably getting over hyped here but I think Jr Braun > Jr Shaq.....and Soph Hansen may be > soph Shaq.

Is it wrong for me to hope the NFL poopoos PB and projects him outside the first 3 rounds of the draft. PB is our best player hands down.
Why would you hope for that?

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
We still need someone to help us put a 2nd L on duhU and we have to win out in conference. First things first. Beat Puke.
And VT.

A lot of people get excited about 6 or 7 wins. That’s aiming too low to be excited at the prospect of The Who Gives A Darn Bowl in December 27th.

I’m here to cheer our guys on to an ACC title. Win out. Pitt needs to lose 2. Miami and VT need to lose 1.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Beating Duke here officially turns the season around... UNC and Virginia are games GTech should win. That would get them to 6 wins. Miami is beatable which would be 7 wins. Gotta have the Duke game though.
I am with u.
And we win 2 of those 3 by 30 as we go to a bowl and do that again!

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
OK, it's Monday and we haven't sold out the stadium yet. :jawdrop:
The team needs your support and the GTAA needs your money. (Seriously, I wish Todd Stansbury would knock off some of the prices for the upper North Stands and both ends of the upper East Stands.) Anyway, this would be a great game to come see if you haven't been to a Tech football game in a while. We might even have nice weather too. You out of town guys, think road trip to the Big ATL.

Looking over the Ramblinwreck.com BDS ticket availability map, it looks like people have been buying tickets this week. Tickets are available around most of the stadium, but the upper North still needs people. This Saturday the weather forecast is looking good.