BCS

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
If we were under old system I think we would have seen FSU and Alabama in championship game. FSU would have been in top 2 as defending champion and remaining undefeated . I think they would have lost to Alabama and we would have to hear about domination again. I like 4 teams but would love 8. It would reflect parity in my opinion.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
If we were under old system I think we would have seen FSU and Alabama in championship game. FSU would have been in top 2 as defending champion and remaining undefeated . I think they would have lost to Alabama and we would have to hear about domination again. I like 4 teams but would love 8. It would reflect parity in my opinion.

I agree that that would have been the most likely game but disagree about the result. I think FSU would beat Alabama because I don't think Bama would stress them as much as Oregon.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I agree that that would have been the most likely game but disagree about the result. I think FSU would beat Alabama because I don't think Bama would stress them as much as Oregon.
Agree. FSU plays their best when they can pin their ears back and rush the passer. GT and Oregon had them thinking too much.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
How many Natty's would have been won by the sec over the past say oh.... 4 years if we had a playoff system? I dare say they would've won half of those.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
How many Natty's would have been won by the sec over the past say oh.... 4 years if we had a playoff system? I dare say they would've won half of those.
You know the SEC should always have 2 in the championship game! (Sarcasm) The year LSU went with two losses and the Alabama/LSU match up were travesties of epic proportions.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
You know the SEC should always have 2 in the championship game! (Sarcasm) The year LSU went with two losses and the Alabama/LSU match up were travesties of epic proportions.
Skip-Bayless.jpg

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
What was the name of the guy who at one time had Tech listed in the top 4, but turned out to be a joke. This guy was spot on. We would've beaten bama or FSU to claim one of those spots.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Preseason poll next year:
Alabama
Georgia
Auburn
Oregon
OhioSt
TCU
FSU
Oklahoma
LSU