BC Uniform Reveal

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Blue pants are back baby! You know what that means? Here comes another W, let's go! Collins about to be 4-0 with the blue pants.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Kinda curious what we wear vs ND. They basically wear the same uni as as.
Gold/BLACK/White :cool:

I should note this is pure speculation. But there’s been plenty of hints about wearing black vs. Notre Dame since last year. A black helmet even circulated. I don’t know what Vegas has the odds set on wearing black, but I’ve got max bet on it.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
At this point, I don't care anymore. Blue pants, white pants, gold pants, green pants, red pants, win games, lose games. It doesn't matter. The players know that the coaches love them, so that's all that matters.
I can see you growing in your faith TechPreacher, for as 1 Corinthians 13:13 tells us, of all things, the greatest of these is love! :);)

Milwaukee

Banned
White tops with the blue numbers are my least favorite uniform of our four. Whatever though. Just want a W.
The tops with blue numbers don’t bother me at all. The pants though...
1603548818202.jpeg

Milwaukee

Banned
Damn those Russell uniforms sure do look nice.
The 06 Russell unis were the best in Tech history imo. The gold tops, the white tops, and the blue tops. Some people even liked the mustard throwbacks. Either way if Adidas would just slap their logo where the R is and give us those same tops and bottoms I’d be spoiled. What Russell did with our templates starting in 08 should’ve got them banned from collegiate sports.

LibertyTurns

Banned
The 06 Russell unis were the best in Tech history imo. The gold tops, the white tops, and the blue tops. Some people even liked the mustard throwbacks. Either way if Adidas would just slap their logo where the R is and give us those same tops and bottoms I’d be spoiled. What Russell did with our templates starting in 08 should’ve got them banned from collegiate sports.
I’m partial to White & Gold but I do like the Blues ie Citrus Bowl. I still have a Black Watch jersey from back in the day and can still get in it. Anything but those idiotic things we wore last year for Cape Day. Those things were hideous. Took a good cause and just flat out ruined it with that debacle.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
100%

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I’m partial to White & Gold but I do like the Blues ie Citrus Bowl. I still have a Black Watch jersey from back in the day and can still get in it. Anything but those idiotic things we wore last year for Cape Day. Those things were hideous. Took a good cause and just flat out ruined it with that debacle.
The cape day uniforms were fire, you are out of your mind. If they did the same thing but made the grey into white and the gold probably a shade darker, I'd want to wear those every year.