BC Podcast on the GT game. Interesting perspective. Worth a listen.

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
They raise some valid points about the GT offense not being proven. That said, neither is their defense(lost starters) or their offense, which they think will both be better.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
They bring a lot back but lost some play makers on D. Plus a new DC trying to I talk a new scheme while prepping for this offense could be an issue for them. I think we win but it'll be an ugly game. Shaking off slot of rust, time change and just getting back to game speed.

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
They lost their best player - the NT on defense. Aside from the Mike, their linebackers started no more than 6 games last year. Their mike is good(same size as Perryman), but I wonder about his speed . If I had to guess the speed of the BC defense is going to make or break them. Remember Pitt in 2014? They just couldn't catch us.

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Speed kills slower developing blocking angles in load/counter/crack option -- see fsu with derwin james, cash at duke, and well, clemson.

A strong BB/QB inside game can help force then to play it straight up since the alley defender may to cheat for midline and veer support.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Look out , if we are a step faster than last year. With time to watch film ( 15 nd, duke, clemson and second half unc, ee should devistate any team that has equal or lessor physical.
As jerry says
Go JACKETS