BC ATL Chart

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Twitter is fuzzy for me. Does anyone have another source?
Ek-VWRLWMAgGr1Q.jpeg.jpg

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Any update on Mason at all? They’ve just been entirely silent on him. Is he out for the year? I’d love to get him back for Notre Dame and have all that depth to throw at them.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Any update on Mason at all? They’ve just been entirely silent on him. Is he out for the year? I’d love to get him back for Notre Dame and have all that depth to throw at them.
I think CDP hinted at him getting back into the swing of things. My guess is we don't see him this week and then maybe in a limited fashion starting next week.

GT_EE78

Banned
when Mason returns ,it would be nice to see BJS appear at LB.
i don't understand why Graham hasn't been moved to WR or DB.too much talent there

SWATlien

Ramblin' Wreck
The “rumor” was broken foot.
Boyd is “rumored” to have a broken ankle.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
when Mason returns ,it would be nice to see BJS appear at LB.
i don't understand why Graham hasn't been moved to WR or DB.too much talent there

Its possible he's just working through this year he is a redshirt freshmen. He could be working to make that transition or he could be working with the scout O to give looks.

slugboy

Staff member
I just notice that Blancato fell off the returners lists. Not sure how far back that happened.