Batt preparing Georgia Tech for ‘major shift’ in college athletics

Chipper

Georgia Tech Fan
Biggest tangible gameday improvement for my family would be to shade the west stands. Noon games are brutal early in the season, and it’s basically a non-starter with young children. I say west because it’s primarily where the sun will come from after noon (would also shade our sideline), and it would not block the Atlanta skyline we love so much.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Biggest tangible gameday improvement for my family would be to shade the west stands. Noon games are brutal early in the season, and it’s basically a non-starter with young children. I say west because it’s primarily where the sun will come from after noon (would also shade our sideline), and it would not block the Atlanta skyline we love so much.
I read detailed article of how the shades for Roman Colosium were fully adjustqble multiple section. They would adjust them for shade AND to CATCH the wind and DIRECT it into stadium.
I think we need a canvas shaded 2 or 3 level beer serving standing area in NW corner of bds. Totally new area.
Keeping it open so there is,a breeze would be nice.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer

I totally agree with this.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Straw hat does the trick.