Basketball stinger passes are a steal!

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
They sit you all over Different seats every game. More upper deck than lower deck but you will usually get a least a few games with lower deck seating.

They have a maximum number you can purchase. Last year it was 2.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
YEESSS! Setting an alarm for 10 - I mean, I have a "meeting" from 10-10:15 :cautious:

Hoping to get in fast enough to snag some - missed it last year.

Huge thanks @lauraee for making this thread - would've missed it otherwise

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
They are allowing you to purchase up to 4 tickets this year.
First 200 they sell will be at $99 after that they go to $125. So they are obviously planning on selling more of them this season.

brandon_cox

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm looking to buy Stinger passes for 2019-20. While it looks like we're still a couple of months away from when they became available last year, do they offer them to the previous year's purchaser's before they become available to the public?

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm looking to buy Stinger passes for 2019-20. While it looks like we're still a couple of months away from when they became available last year, do they offer them to the previous year's purchaser's before they become available to the public?

They did not last year. They simply sent out an email.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
$149 w/o Duke game and $219 with Duke game included. Only 16 home games this season but only 4 of those are non-power 5 opponents. Last year we had 18 home games but 8 non power-5 opponents.

Seems overpriced to me. I was ambitiously hoping they'd slash the sales to improve attendance/energy after the sanctions. What's the credit/return amounts for basketball? For football it's ~25 a game.